Fermented, Raw and Probiotic. Just like kimchi, kimchi juice contains vitamins, nutrients, digestive enzymes and probiotics. The only difference is there is less fibre.
We recommend kimchi juice for fussy eaters or if you need to decrease your fibre intake.
We’ve also found that kids are sometimes better at drinking juice as an introduction to fermented foods if they aren’t keen on chewing veggies.
- Take as a shot before or during meals.
- Use in place of vinegar in any recipe.
- Add to guacamole, or any condiment instead of lemon juice or vinegar.
- Use as a salad dressing.
- Add to other juice or smoothies as a probiotic shot.
- Use to brine meat.
- Add to soups when serving.
Ingredients: Juice from Kimchi made with: Organic wombok, organic carrot, organic apple, organic onion, sea salt, organic ginger, organic chilli, organic garlic & organic turmeric.
Kehoe's - Organic Kimchi Juice 250ml